Why Join USMTG?
As an USMTG Member, you benefit from:
- Join a national alliance and network of diverse professionals, including but not limited to, ticket brokers, artists, athletes, businesses, lawyers, managers, promoters and accountants.
- A discounted fee of $399 to the annual national conference, Ticket Summit, where you can voice your opinions and meet hundreds of event professionals like you.
- A waived setup fee to the online point of sale and marketplace, POSNext, saving you up to $300 per year.
- A waived fee for the online subscription to Onsale Information, Top 25 Events, a Ticket Broker Forum, Presale Codes and Industry Tips.
- Member Exclusive training for the POSNext mobile application.
- Access to Insurance Benefits, including medical, life insurance, a 401(k) and disability!
- Develop and grow your business.
- Receive up-to-date news articles and newsletters on subjects regarding the industry and affecting your business.
- Have access to an expert legal team representing you and fighting against unjust legislation that creates barriers for minorities in the entertainment industry.
- Get USMTG certified through our Event Professional Certification to promote your reputable business, including recommendations from our affiliated organizations!
- Each member and their business is promoted on our website’s membership directory and has the possibility of being featured as the Ticket Broker of the Month, as well as on TicketNews.
- A platform advocating for minorities, by minorities.
We fight the battles that they don’t, so you don’t have to. Support the success of minorities in the entertainment industry, Join USMTG.
Reverend Al Sharpton with USMTG Executive Director, Scot X. Esdaile (white shirt) and President, Mike Freeman (blue shirt).
And as we grow, so will the member benefits.
Join the Voice of Small Business. Join USMTG.
|Bronze Annual Membership||$400/year|
|Bronze Monthly Membership||$39.99/month|
|Gold Membership (20 - 200 Employees)||$1,000/year|
|Gold Monthly Membership||$79.99/month|
|Platinum Membership (201 - 500 Employees)||$2,000/year|